SafetyWorks! can help prevent work-related injuries, illnesses, and deaths and reduce related costs. Our consultation and training services are free and confidential. We don't issue fines or citations. SafetyWorks! specializes in practical solutions to help make workplaces safer and healthier.
At your request and at no cost to you SafetyWorks! will:
- Answer your workplace safety and health questions over the telephone or through "Ask the Expert."
- Come to your workplace to help you identify hazards and find ways to correct them.
- Conduct air or noise monitoring at your workplace.
- Provide training on many different safety and health topics.
- Lend you videotapes and DVDs from our video lending library.
- Send you publications.
- Provide injury and illness statistics.
- Help you improve your safety and health program and culture.
- Help you understand OSHA regulations.
SafetyWorks! provides services and materials at no cost to public and private employers, workers, educators, and the general public. While SafetyWorks! will help businesses regardless of size, priority is given to smaller businesses with 250 employees or less.