Maine HR Convention
Post-Convention Update on May 14, 2013
- Thank you Maine SHRM, program faculty, sponsors, and an engaged audience of 841 HR professionals for making the 2013 convention an event to remember!
- Mark your calendars for the next convention: May 6-9, 2014 at the Samoset.
- Interested in a speaking in 2014? Contact DJ@MaineHR.com
- Interested in 2014 sponsorship and EXPO opportunities? Contact Heather@MaineHR.com
- Interested in attending in 2014 or joining a focus group this summer? Contact Becky@MaineHR.com
- Written materials from 2013 remain accessible to attendees on a password protected area of your conference registration.
- Please continue to share ideas on the post-convention survey.
- And visit our convention YouTube channel for a few moments with our 2013 keynoters.
We'll keep the 2013 convention pages live for awhile. Hope you'll join us next year.
Look for 2014 Convention News Starting in August!
MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
The convention strives to make a difference for Maine HR professionals with a five-track learning system: 1) Get Strategic, 2) HR Boot Camp; 3) Build a Great Workforce; 4) Legal Eagles; and 5) HR Skills and Creativity. The convention offers the best keynoters from around the country, creates imaginative, participatory workshops, awards a boatload of HRCI re-certification credits, and generates an atmosphere where HR careers and Maine workplaces thrive. This doesn’t happen by accident. Rather, it’s the result of a great collaboration between your host Northern New England Law Publishers/MaineHR.com and Maine’s SHRM State Council and eight affiliated chapters. Add the energy of 800+ participants and a showcase of sponsors and vendors, and you have a very good reason to join us at the 2013 Maine HR Convention.