Maine HR Convention
SAVE THE DATE! May 8-11 2018. Thank you for joining us for an incredible HR Convention in 2017! The following information is from the completed event. Check back in the fall for updates on what is ahead for 2018. Registration will open in January.
"The Maine HR Convention is a present to myself each year, with knowledge and networking all wrapped up in a beautiful venue." Lisa Erskine, Director of HR at Maine Oxy in Auburn
May 9-12, 2017
Six Learning Tracks: Get Strategic, Talent Quest, Legal Eagles, Building a Great Workplace, Wellness, and HR Skillbuilding.
With a boatload of Continuing Education Credits:
We are a SHRM preferred provider, and the 2017 program is pre-approved for 23 PDC’s towards SHRM CP and SCP recertification. We have also received credit approval from HRCI for 23 GENERAL credits for PHR and SPHR, and up to 16.75 BUSINESS credits towards SPHR recertification.
The use of the HRCI seal is not an endorsement by HRCI of the quality of the activity. It means that this activity has met HRCI's criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Shake It Up Attitude!
See a new path for HR and Business Success that challenges HR norms, including success stories shared by leadership teams from Bangor Savings Bank, Tilson, Martin's Point Healthcare, Tyler Technology, et al., and three HR leaders under 30.
Red Carpet Atmospherics!
A total dedication to YOU before, during, and after the Convention. PLUS...
WELCOME GALA DINNER: Kick off your Convention stay on Tuesday evening. Sign up for this add-on when completing your registration.
- Anthem Wellness Challenge. Get synched up with your fitness tracker or mobile device!
- Gorgeous Gelato. Wednesday and Thursday.
- Bard Coffee. Every day starting at 7 a.m.
- Professional Development Opportunities. Career Coaching and Mentoring sessions available.
- Complimentary Cab Rides. To and from nearby restaurants, shops, and offsite lodging thanks to Jackson Lewis.
Budget Information. Here are the 2017 registration fees. There is a discounted rate for SHRM members and Maine SHRM chapter members. This discounted rate is in parentheses.
- Attend all four days for $825 ($775)
- Attend any three days for $725 ($675)
- Attend any two days for $595 ($565)
- Attend any single day for $325 ($295)
2017 PREMIER BUSINESS PARTNERS
MOBILE APP PROVIDER